“There is a difference between manipulative science and the science of discovery. Discovery is fun. Manipulation is toil.” ~Two-bit Guru~
- Can’t you trust anybody any more, at all, ever, these days? You might be able to trust your neighbor and you might be able to trust your friend, or the local librarian, or your cousin, but be wary of this $10 billion a year corporation that has apparently been lying to us for 20 years. You can learn about the dangers of 30% of the products this corporation sells from our favorite Internet doctor. What’s the corporation and who’s the doctor? Check out the videos.
- I’ve said for years we ought to do something useful with human poop and finally somebody is taking notice. It’s got a lot of potential as a source of gas, and I’m not talking about your uncle Albert. I’m saying the age of biogas is upon us, and that’s no poop.
- If you’ve ever felt the sun beating down on you, and unless you’re a naked African mole rat you probably have, you’ve probably thought about heating water with it. So have these folks, so check it out and learn how to do it.
- Deepak Chopra offers a technique for getting rid of our childhood anger in 10 minutes. I’ve got a lot of respect for Deepak, and I’ve learned a lot from him, but it took a lot more than 10 minutes for me to deal with the dredges of my own childhood. If this works for you, bravo! If it doesn’t, you’ve only spent 10 minutes.
- Would you like to manage the digital world with grace? That’s what this article says you can do, based on a book called Hamlet’s Blackberry. The article talks about the book and the book reaches back into history for advice applicable to the digital age.
- Here’s a nifty little yoga move based on the eagle pose. You don’t have to be a yogameister to do it. All you have to do is sit and breathe with a little twisting of the wrists. The procedure reduces stress and helps eliminate edgy hormones from your system.