Leftover chicken ideas: How to make an easy wrap from leftover chicken.
- 3 oz. leftover chicken, chopped into pieces (for a vegetarian version, substitute tofu for the chicken)
- one small onion, diced
- one medium tomato, chopped
- vegetable oil or butter or ghee
- salt & pepper, if desired
- tortilla(s) or other wrap
Saute onion in oil (or butter or ghee) in a small sauce pan.
Add chopped tomato and simmer for several minutes. Add chicken and as much salsa as desired.
Heat tortilla in microwave for 10-15 seconds. Wrap all other ingredients up and serve.
- Add additional ingredients such as chopped green, red, or hot peppers, sauted with onion or not.
- For a different flavor, substitute barbeque sauce for the salsa.
- Cooked brown rice may be heated with the other sauce pan ingredients.