The danger of science is that it doesn’t know what it doesn’t know. ~Two-Bit Guru
- Exercise, anyone? Handicapped, disabled, young, old, all inspirations for exercise, including me (old-er). I used my own variation of high intensity interval training to lose 7 pounds, take several inches off my waist, and drop my body fat from 22% to 15% all in one hour a week for about 2 months . This is only one of the exercise themes in this link from who else but Dr. Mercola. Truth in advertising: I do go for a walk several times a week, too.
- We’ve heard a number of stories lately about idiotic bureaucrats terrorizing innocent folks who grow beautiful and useful gardens instead of poison-treated too-green lawns. Warning: This story might make your blood boil. If that should happen you’ll find that this Natural News link offers relief by sharing contact info for the Tulsa government bozos who perpetrated the crime.
- While government maladroits trash good people’s gardens, other people are doing wonders keeping trash out of the landfill by converting it into art and what terrific art it is. You gotta see these pics to believe it. Check out the links within the link, too, for insane architecture and more.
- While sick-o petty gov. goons are wreaking havoc on innocent people, the food industry is doing what it can to muck up the food of we innocents as well. Warning: The 6 creepiest lies from the Food Industry might make your blood boil, too, and your stomach churn, and who knows what it might do to your large intestine.
- Enough with the serious stuff. Did you know that 1 out of 255 women and 1 out of 12 men have some kind of color deficiency? Take this color test and see how you do.