“Consistency is the key to consistency.” ~Two-bit Guru
- How much barley grass could you grow if you had a 30-foot high greenhouse with a footprint 18 feet by 30 feet? You could grow (sit down if you get dizzy) 4,000 pounds in a week! If you had the right machine. Take a look at the machine. It probably wasn’t cheap but the cattle are happy.
- If you haven’t had much luck finding great piles of plastic trash, take a look at Midway Atoll in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
- Ever since I discovered that vodka is good for cleaning windows I couldn’t rest easy until I found extraordinary uses for dishwashing soap. Here’s six of them.
- There is wind all over America, at varying speeds, and you can see it on this site. Quite interesting patterns. Although the moving map doesn’t refresh very often it’s still nicer to look at than the 10 o’clock weather report, at least for wind.
- This place is well worth the couple of minutes you’ll spend there. Really really. It’s about relaxation and quiet and it will make you feel better about everything, including yourself. Try it, you’ll like it.
- If you’re into reciting words and phrases to evoke a warmness in your heart then this is the place for you. It’s called Metta meditation and this info comes from the Metta Institute. It’s all about loving-kindness. Not much wrong with that, huh?