FOR THE MIND:
- Ain’t it the berries? They’re good for the brain.
- First berries, now music. Is everything good for the brain?
- Love, don’t forget love. Yep, true for children’s brains anyway.
- Stress! Stress is bad for the brain, eats holes in it. So, not everything is good for the brain. Concussions aren’t so hot, either.
FOR THE BODY:
- Lovely picture of earthworms in the piece about getting the soil ready for planting.
- All about mycorrhizae fungus in soil. Although not mentioned in the article, the great Sir Albert Howard, organic grower extraordinaire, adored mycorrhizae. Any fungus that’s a friend of Sir Albert is a friend of mine.
- Lettuce & herbs, direct seeded in the garden, easy stuff to do, the article says.
- How does your garden grow? Seaweed, fish guts, and lobster carcasses are a good start, along with other stuff, dead and living, from the beach.
FOR THE SOUL:
- Take the mystery out of meditation and what have you got? Meditation. Zen joke or Zen koan, depending.
- You might not know how to balance a beach ball on your nose without running into a light pole but this article will tell you how to balance your chakras with colors.
- Nine definitions of nine different kinds of yoga. Handy to know in the yoga studio, handy to know at the juice bar.
- Be happy, meditate, and transform yourself along the way.