FOR THE MIND:
- Excerpts from a mindfulness book includes seven helpful attitudes and three mindfulness techniques.
- Hey! You looking at me? According to scientists different neural regions in the brain communicate to determine
what you look at.
- Find out what your brain has to do with the workings of magic tricks.
- If you hold your cell phone in your right hand against your right ear it may be telling you what side of your brain
is dominant. Same thing is true for your left hand and your left ear. You don’t even need a smart phone.
FOR THE BODY:
- The necessary steps in growing potatoes.
- How to plant by the phases of the moon.
- Fifth graders and a community garden.
- Getting the jump on gardening chores early.
FOR THE SOUL:
- De-stress with breathing, stretching, and practical meditation.
- Science proves, again, that mindfulness cures mental illness.
- What relieves pain better than morphine? Not more morphine. Meditation.