FOR THE BODY:
- We know that broccoli is good for us in a lot of ways, but until this January no one knew that it can manipulate our genes.
- A 15-acre organic farm that helps those in need as well as healing cancer with healthy food.
- When I started incorporating more alkaline foods into my diet my health changed for the better.
FOR THE MIND:
- Science demonstrates that the brain can be shaped through breathing and meditation, in school kids!
- Put down that cocktail, particularly if you’re a mouse lacking dopamine D2 receptors. This might be true for humans, too.
- Cocoa flavanol positively impacts brain performance. Pass the dark chocolate, please.
FOR THE SOUL:
- Eight brief reviews, with sample excerpts, of mostly daily readings meditation books.
- Here’s another one citing research that meditation can rewire our brains to be more optimistic, compassionate, calm, and stress-free.
- Wanna be Happy, Happy, Happy, or at least happier? Follow these steps to improve your mood and your health.